I love jewelry projects for crochet! They are often small and quick and frequently include another craft supply I have in abundance – beads! Yay! I’ve put together this round-up of FREE jewelry patterns that you can find on All Free Crochet. Have you ever visited their site? It is a great source for all kinds of crochet patterns from all over the internet. I love how it is well-organized and has a useful search bar so you can find just what you need. An image of each project listed also pops up next to each title – bonus!
Let’s get started – just click on the project name or image to be taken to the pattern:
- Zig Zag Bracelet by Svetla Tsvetkova – I love how the clever use of color and a simple crochet stitch makes this a fun bangle to make and wear.
- Easy Chrissy Cupcake Ring by Amber Millard – Cupcakes are so cute and this ring takes that cuteness to a new level.
- Be Mine Crochet Heart Pendant by Kristin Omdahl – This one is perfect for Valentine’s Day coming up next month – so sweet!
- Boho Beaded Cuff Necklace by Rhondda Mol – I love the mix of wooden beads with crochet and Rhondda provides a great photo tutorial of her special bead crochet technique. –
- Tiramisu Pearls Necklace by Jennifer E Ryan – I loved crocheting this necklace and love the combination of sparkle with the pearl beads.
- Glamour Girl Crochet Necklace by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite – The simplicity of this necklace is so pretty and eye-catching.
- Twisted Crochet Necklace by Lindsay Obermeyer – With this creative use of color and a simple twist, the possibilities for this necklace are endless!
- Stretchy Bracelets by Kim Guzman – Kim makes a pretty and clever use of stretchy bands.
- Sweetheart Beaded Necklace by Rhondda Mol – The delicate lacy stitch of this necklace compliments the use of the glass beads – love it!
- Small Crochet Heart Earrings by Nicole Riley – These are perfect to make and wear for Valentine’s DaySo, there you have it – 10 free jewelry patterns for you – many can be made in a day or less and isn’t it so satisfying to wear one of your crocheted creations?
Add a comment below if you try one of them out – I’d love to hear about it and see your photos!
Here is an image so you can put the whole list on your Pinterest board: